1. Removing Permanent Marker - Permanent marker on appliances and counter tops can be removed with rubbing alcohol on a paper towel. Easy as that!
2. Blood stains on clothes? Not to worry! Just pour a little hydrogen peroxide on a cloth and proceed to wipe off every drop of blood. Works every time!
3. Fresh Smelling Clothes - Place fabric softener sheets in dresser drawers and your clothes will smell freshly washed for weeks to come. You can also do this with towels and linens too!
4. Cleaning Artificial Flowers - To clean artificial flowers, pour some salt into a paper bag and add the flowers. Shake, and the salt will absorb all the dust and dirt and leave your artificial flowers looking like new!
5. Removing Burnt on Food From a Pan - To easily remove burnt on food from your skillet, simply add a drop or two of dish soap and enough water to cover bottom of pan, and bring to a boil on stovetop. Wipe clean and rinse with water. What a pan saver!
Hope you find these helpful! Feel free to leave comments with your great tips and stay tuned for more to come!