Love these! Hope you find them useful!
1. To remove stains, fingerprints, even tape residue from stainless steel, use baby oil on a soft cloth. Leaves a nice shine too!
2. To remove the strong odor of onions from your hands, hold a stainless steel spoon in your hand while running water and rub your hands as though the spoon were soap.
3. To smooth the runners on a sticky drawer, rub the runners and drawer on a bar of soap. It’s amazing how much of a difference it will make!
4. Use vinegar all around house to disinfect and clean many surfaces, although don't use this on furniture made with fabric. It is cheap and chemical free! You can use vinegar straight or equal parts vinegar and water.
5. To remove crayons on walls, use WD-40. It removes it immediately, but if you use it on a flat paint it will leave a greasy line that can easily be washed off with soap and water.
Good luck and stay tuned for future tips!